In our previous tutorial we have learned How to Remove Unused Toolbar in FreeCAD. in this Tutorial we will learn How to Crankshaft Assembly with FreeCAD Assembly 4 Workbench.
This video tutorial demonstrates how to assemble a crankshaft in FreeCAD using the Assembly4 workbench. The tutorial covers creating a new file, inserting axes for the shaft and cranks, linking the components, and saving the assembly. The final assembly consists of three cranks attached to a shaft. The tutorial provides step-by-step instructions and encourages viewers to visit the website for more information and tutorials on FreeCAD.
Follow step by step guide shown in below video. key points of below are as follow.
- Tutorial on FreeCAD Assembly 4 Workbench for crankshaft assembly.
- Emphasis on using Assembly 4 Workbench for the assembly process.
- Mention of the tutorial source file available for download on magnexus.com.
- Steps followed: Creating a new assembly file, inserting shaft and assigning axes, inserting crank and aligning it with shaft, performing rotations and positioning, assembling three cranks, final assembly of the shaft.
- Encouragement to like, subscribe, and share the tutorial, and to visit mcnexus.com for more FreeCAD information, articles, and tutorials.
“Thank you for reading! If you found this article insightful and valuable, consider sharing it with your friends and followers on social media. Your share can help others discover this content too. Let’s spread knowledge together. Your support is greatly appreciated!”