Hello friends welcome to FreeCAD tutorial in our previous tutorial we have learned How to use Defeaturing tool in FreeCAD. In this tutorial we will learn how to Open FreeCAD Part in 3D Viewer. This tutorial teaches you how to render a 3D part in a viewer, obtain a realistic image, and export it in JPEG or PNG format. The rendered image can be used on various platforms such as blogs, websites, and social media.
Follow the step by step guide shown in the below video. key points of below are as follow.
- Tutorial focuses on rendering a FreeCAD part in a 3D viewer and obtaining realistic images.
- It explains the installation of the “3D printer workflow” add-on for this purpose.
- The tutorial covers using the add-on to open the part in a 3D viewer and offers options to adjust color, lighting, and rotation.
- It provides instructions on exporting the rendered image in formats like PNG for use on blogs, websites, social media, or client sharing.
- The tutorial distinguishes its focus from 3D printing, encourages visiting the creator’s website for resources, and promises more FreeCAD tutorials in the future.
“Thank you for reading! If you found this article insightful and valuable, consider sharing it with your friends and followers on social media. Your share can help others discover this content too. Let’s spread knowledge together. Your support is greatly appreciated!”