Hello friend’s welcome to FreeCAD tutorial and in this tutorial we will learn how to replace the FreeCAD logo with your logo on drawing template. FreeCAD logo is a default logo when you load any FreeCAD drawing. Before replacing FreeCAD logo you have to create you own logo and save it as SVG file. you can create SVG file with the help of Inkscape which is Free and open source software.
Follow step by step guide shown in below video. key points of below are as follow.
- Tutorial demonstrates how to replace FreeCAD logo with a custom logo on FreeCAD drawing templates.
- Requires an SVG file of the custom logo, which is a high-quality vector graphic.
- The tutorial uses Inkscape, a free and open-source software, for logo modification.
- Inkscape is used to load the FreeCAD template, remove the original logo, and insert the custom logo.
- Steps include downloading Inkscape, loading the template, saving the modified template, inserting the custom logo, and adjusting its position and scale.
“Thank you for reading! If you found this article insightful and valuable, consider sharing it with your friends and followers on social media. Your share can help others discover this content too. Let’s spread knowledge together. Your support is greatly appreciated!”